Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Find Happiness in the Small Things


Cute puppies are always happy.



The foolish man seeks happiness in the
distance, the wise grows it under his feet.
James Oppenheim

I love how when you're in drama, things that are usually awkward are not.

Anyway, today, bad puns make me happy. For example, I like it when a Tree (in the Wizard of Oz) says the line: "I think it's time we boughed out."

I really enjoy lame puns. I mean, they're incredibly stupid, but somehow also hilarious.

Here's one that I said accidentally one day while we were talking about our favorite elements and which we would want to control if we could. As everyone went around speaking about their favorites, it was my turn and I said "I like earth. I tend to gravitate towards it."

Yep. That's all for today.
What makes you happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment