Thursday, February 10, 2011


David Tennant is really hot, and I can
put him on my blog if I want to.


The best portion of a good man's life - his little,
nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth

Today, a cute boy from my history class looked at me and said "You look so cute today!" And, I mean, it always means something to me when somebody compliments me, especially when I had a bad day. (Although, today was a really good day.)

I can recall having really terrible days and just wanting to go back to bed, and then someone would give me a compliment, and make everything better.
I hate to sound really superficial, and that's not what I'm aiming at, but little things like that just really help the "good times roll".

I guess the best part of this was the sincerity lining his voice when he said it. It made me happy, because guys don't often give those kinds of compliments, and... yes.

I'm starting to ramble, so I will bid you adieu.
What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment