Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SUCCESS!!! :) :) :)


"When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he
undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success."
Orison Swett Marden

So, today, I found out that I made the audition for Encore!!! I'm super excited. For anyone who actually reads this blog and doesn't know what Encore is, read the following paragraph. If you do know what it is, then feel free to skip to two paragraphs down.

So. Encore is my high school's equivalent of a show choir. (If you tell any of the current members I called it a show choir, I'll get stoned. I don't know what they want to call it, but it really is a show choir.) If you don't know what a show choir is, then it's a group that sings and dances. It's pretty legit. (If you've seen Glee or SPECTACULAR! then there you go.) If you do know what a show choir is, then it's an elephant. (Just kidding. Also, I've used the words "show choir" like seven times in this paragraph. Blegh.)

Anyway, it's a really exclusive group (only 30 people made it) and over a hundred people auditioned, so I figured I didn't really have a chance, especially when I looked at my competition. But I guess my audition was good enough, because my name is on the list.

I am filled with such incredible joy and self-satisfaction that I wish I could treat myself to cheesecake. Because it is delicious.

What made you happy today?



No comments:

Post a Comment